This is how boring I am these days:

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

I share with you today, how easily I bruise. See those reddish marks on my arm? They are darker in real life, but those are from carrying grocery bags. Yeah...
I got fun things in the mail, two rovings from Allspunup's last update. I haven't named them yet.
I love them both! I was so excited to get them today.
I have a targhee roving on the way from MoonlightBaker, and two rovings (one rambouillet and one merino/seacell) from Flawful Fibers. I've been bad and I know it...

Other than that, today I dropped off my things to the fairgrounds. I entered my twisted flower socks and my teal colored spring things shawl in the knitting. In the wool I entered two handspun skeins, and my swallowtail knit from handspun. I didn't get the thumb of Alexis' mitten done to enter that. It would NOT behave and I ripped it back out twice.

Well, nothing new elsewise. I'll be around, probably with pictures of the fair and let you all know how my entries did!

1 comments:

Opal said...

OMG! You got bruised carrying *groceries*?? You poor thing!

I adore All Spun Up. *sigh*

 
Stitch Therapy - by Templates para novo blogger