Thursday, August 16, 2007
Answers to my contest questions!
1. What is the one knitting accessory you could not live without?
I love my little folding scissors. They are hard to undo, so I can sit on the couch and have them next to me and not worry if the kids run over and grab them.
2. If you're heading on vacation, do you take knitting with you? If
so, how much and what type of project?
Gee....I haven't been on a vacation in a long time...but yes I most certainly would. Orrrr I would buy stuff there. ;) But if I brought it there would probably be several things because I can't knit on just one thing usually, and there would be socks and lace involved.
3. Where have you travelled to that you'd consider your favorite spot?
I loved camping at Lake St. Catherine when I was little, and I've always wanted to go back.
4. What is your favorite knitting book at the moment? Do you own it?
Hmm, I have Stephanie Japel's newish book Fitted Knits, she's so awesome. I do own it. I want to make almost everything in it! My other favorite would be the Lace Style book, I have not bought it yet, but it's got gorgeous stuff in it!
5. Do you listen to podcasts? Which is your favorite(s)?
I wish, I can't download anything because my connection is dial up. The price you pay to live in the country!
I will post abut knitting later. :)