Saturday, March 15, 2008
...that you all have been waiting for. That's right, my 200th blog post!
I have written up a questionnaire of 15 questions, and all the answers are here on my blog somewhere. It might take a bit of searching, but trust me they are there. The first person to answer all of them correctly will win. If no one gets them all by Monday night, the person who has answered the most right will win.
Now for the prize details. I will be giving the winner a choice of two main things. Either roving or sock yarn. The roving I have is 4 ounces of superwash merino tencel by Funky Carolina in the colorway Lily Pond. It's super pretty, shiny, and fun to spin!For the sock yarn I offer up my Posh Yarn Lucia (merino/cashmere blend) in Raspberry. It's varied shades from a med to dark dark raspberry and would probably work well for defined patterns b/c of the type of base they use.
I've also got some little things that I plan on putting in with the winners choice but haven't gotten pictures of those yet. So stay tuned and here's the questions for those of you playing along!
1. What was the reason I started my blog?
2. How many shawls have I knit and finished? (and that includes wraps)
3. What is the title of the post where I have pictures of my son in his green Sherwood sweater?
4. What was the first spinning wheel that I had before my Little Gem?
5. What hat did I knit for hubby?
6. What was the shawl pattern I knit with my first hand spun yarn?
7. What knitwear item did I give my cousin at her wedding shower?
8. What brand is my drop spindle?
9. Which shawl pattern have I knit three times?
10. What did I knit out of Banana yellow Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece?
11. Who is my favorite roving dyer? (clue: Whose fiber do I have the most of?)
12. Which sock clubs am I currently in?
13. What are my two kiddos named?
14. What color of Dream in Color Classy did I buy for the Loopy DIC sweater kal?
15. What is the name of my first sock design?
Email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org when you think you've got it!
Now I'm off to bed, I have to be up in five hours for work...ugh.