Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Soooooooooo, I'm a little goofy right now. Therefore I cannot be held accountable for whatever silliness may follow:
I've been knitting away at my top for the CAL, as it's mostly mindless knitting at this point. All the while working on hubby's resume and cover letter. Man it's hard work! I enlisted my sister and mother who helped immensely. But they are east coasters and had to sleep for work in the morning. So by midnight my time I was alone...and lost...in a sea of big words and definitions. Ok not really but man oh man, trying to write up a good resume takes forever. I asked chad to write down some of his job duties for his job now and this is what he gave me:
Organize, work area clean
Which I then turned into....this!
(Insert Emeril here)
• Answers telephones promptly to assist customers, determine their needs, and schedule appointments
• Renovates vehicles within established deadlines while maintaining a clean, safe, orderly work area
• Functions independently and as part of team as needed
• Completes assignments with attention to detail while adhering to company procedures
• Fills in for manager when absent
I rest my case, court dismissed. Ok some of that wasn't me, but some of it was.
Either way at least I made progress on my knitting... that's what really counts right?
Here's a 3 hour old pic which is completely irrelevant now that I've gotten so much further and what's really the point? Who cares, bring on the pic! Right? Right? What's a post without pics anyway. Nothing. Blabbering. Isn't this such a pretty color??? The yellow is ugly, that's just scrap for provisional castage of on.
Ah well I must really stop posting when I'm so sleep deprived. Jibbering nonsensical...nonsense. Hehe.