Sunday, April 22, 2007
Just wanted to post progress on the tube top. I'm at the bottom ribbing again and decided it was long enough to try on. There is six inches of ribbing on the bottom so I figured better to try it on now. Anyway it's much better and I know the ribbing will make it perfect. I will still either need straps or elastic at the top but that's fine. I'm much happier with it. It's a pain doing it all on the size fives, my fingers are sore, and I did an extra lace repeat...I probably coulda even done one more. It looks good though. So it was worth it.
I separated my sleeves on the rusted root so that should go much quicker now. I'm very excited about that and am glad to be finally making real progress. I might try that on once I get a few more inches done. I'm getting tired of having to put all my tops on yarn to try them on and return them stitch by stitch to their needles. Yup so that's about it.