Loopy swap package!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Today I mailed off my package to my loopy swap partner, and was thrilled to find that mine had arrived! My pal was amazing and sent the best stuff I think she could have for me. I couldn't love it any more! The scarf is knit in Tempted Glam Grrl, so it's sparkly! There is an extra skein which I think I may knit handwarmers with. I got a book, stitch markers, a heart shaped tape measure, some body wash and scrub, more yarn, a pretty notepad (I go through so many of these, I love how I get some in all my swaps) and a few other things.

Oh man this is a great swap package! I only hope my pal loves hers as much as I do.

Here is a picture of my progress on my Juno Regina. I know I said I'd go back to the swallowtail, but I just couldn't put it down until I got past the diamond pattern. Now that it's straight rows, I'll be able to leave it and finish the other first. I adore it though. I'm thinking I'll knit the two halves so they will be symmetrical, and graft the center. I brought home a new DS game today. New Super Mario Bros. It's good so far, I love me some Mario! I had to have at least one other game besides Zelda. I may also end up with Pokemon but other than that, I have no idea. I'm picky about the games I like. :) I've been playing it a lot though, since my arms hurt so bad still. Stupid arms!

Ok well that's it for now, more later I'm sure!

2 comments:

Opal said...

my BFF has been on my case about getting a DS so i can play pokemon. i've been able to resist so far. the last thing i need is another addiction.

still loving how the juno is knitting up. :)

Anonymous said...

That is so cool, so happy you got such an awesome package!! Love the Juno Regina, can't wait to see it finished. Have a good time with the DS.

 
Stitch Therapy - by Templates para novo blogger