My Sock!

Friday, June 27, 2008

I have uploaded to Ravelry, my first sock pattern for sale!

Here's the link for any of you that are interested: Tendril Embrace

I think my knitting mojo has returned. I've been knitting on the swallowtail shawl all day. Thankfully my arms are in no pain as of yet, and neither are my hands.

Other than that, just working, playing with the kids, normal stuff. Hubby and I actually got to go to dinner the other night. It was nice to just relax for a bit. I got New Super Mario Bros for my DS and it's SO fun. I also went to Game Stop and got Heroes of Mana. I've got the Sword of Mana for the Gameboy Advance, and I love it, so I got the DS one. I haven't really gotten into it yet. The scenes are kinda lengthy to go through in the beginning.

So that's all that's going on. I'm hoping to get through the swallowtail shawl in the next few days, and then I'll be back with pictures!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Very nice sock pattern, and I'm glad your arms are feeling better!

Opal said...

Congratulations! It's a fantastic pattern. :)

 
Stitch Therapy - by Templates para novo blogger