Nanner sock.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

This is the progress I've made on my nanner sock. I need to focus more on my swap project though, only have until Sunday to finish up and send! I am planning the last few things to get for it as well. I've seen a few of the packages others have recieved and man oh man people are going all out!

Here we have growth! We planted flowers a week or two ago, and finally they are sprouting. See all the tiny green specks? Yeah those were seeds. It's funny, they are in all the pots, and they all are bent over to the direction of the sun. I love that.Well I guess that's bout it. No new audio books, though I might buy one tonight...I need something for work tomorrow. Wednesdays are pull days for me. Meaning, we get a huge list of stuff to pull, either cd's or dvd's usually, and we have to go find it and pack it up and send it back to the warehouse or wherever. It's long, tedious, boring work. I really don't mind it, but need to be entertained.

Ok well off to plurk and knit!

2 comments:

Opal said...

Love the way your nanner sock is coming along. I wish my yarn would get here soon. Though I'm not sure if I should now wait for MissViolet's nanner yarn instead. Decisions, decisions.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous socks and love the colour. Everyone seems to be posting pics of beautiful plants these days too. wonder if I have anything nice growing in my garden.

 
Stitch Therapy - by Templates para novo blogger