I'm so boring...

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Posting every day is tough! I feel like I must be boring all of you lol. No pics today, the fiber is all still wet. Work was easy enough. It's new release day, so we brought out all the new stuff, and set it all up, took all the old stuff down.

I have to go take Alexis to the doctor in a few hours. Since the hospital visit when she was 3 months old, we've been keeping an eye on the reflux and stuff. Today she has to get what I *think* is called a VCUG. It involves a catheter and dye and that's how they see if she still has the reflux. I think they fill up her bladder with the dyed liquid or something. All I know is she doesn't like it and I don't like that they have to do it to her.

I was supposed to go to work tonight too but Chad's car is supposed to be fixed, and I have to drive him to get it. My manager wasn't thrilled that I had to back out. I had volunteered to help unload truck since it's a big one, but we need the car too. So just more tomorrow. I decided that as hard as it is to get up at 4 something to work at 6, it goes really fast and it's not so bad. Just the getting up part.

I'm only knitting on Chad's hat right now, it's almost done and my brother's hat. I really need more fingerless mitts though, my silk ones are warm but already fuzzing up really good. So that is next on the agenda, along with everything else on the agenda previously mentioned.

I haven't done any school work or spinning at all. It really sucks. I actually haven't had time for the most part. Even the knitting I've done is only at the table when the kids eat dinner, and that's why the hats are taking so long. I really need to figure this out. My schedule is going to be really screwy for a few months...

Ok well lets hope tomorrow will bring pictures! I need to change and get things ready for her appt and feed the kids lunch...

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Aww, I hope the little one is in and out of there quick. I hate the idea of tests being run on little ones!

Glad things are working out with the job!

Opal said...

Good luck on the doctor's appt!

 
Stitch Therapy - by Templates para novo blogger