Turkey Day

Thursday, November 22, 2007

I'm amazed by all the people who spend the whole day cooking for one meal. So much work. Not that I mind it, it's just interesting. Either way, I enjoyed the food that my MIL made (ok I helped too).

I did a little knitting today after I caught up on sleep. I worked last night until 1:30 AM. We had to set things up for tomorrow so the people working at 3 AM didn't have much to do when they got there. So today I knit on my shawl a bit, and also I picked up my orchid lace glove again, and got pretty far on it. I'm concerned that the thumb might be in a weird spot, but we'll see.

I'm a little annoyed that I missed blogging yesterday. I didn't have time to breathe hardly before work and then got home so late. It sucks, but whatever. I'll do it next year.

Ok so more hopefully tomorrow, I'm expecting something at the post office, so we'll see if it's there or not.

1 comments:

Valerie said...

Happy belated Turkey Day!

 
Stitch Therapy - by Templates para novo blogger