Finally!

Monday, May 19, 2008

It felt like my plying bobbin and high speed whorl took forever to get here. Really, the wait wasn't so bad. I ordered from the Woolery on the 9th, a friday, it was processed Saturday, and sent on Monday. So I received them today a week later by UPS. Not too bad! Also, I know this because I got impatient and called them today to check on it.So here they are! I can't wait to use them. I still haven't plyed that yarn that I mentioned a few posts back, so this will be a great chance to try it out.

Other than that nothing much exciting still. I have a knitting project I cannot show, in case the recipient should read my blog. I will try to ply my yarn today though (have to pay bills first, blech) and show that off.

Yesterday my brother in law came to fix our upper driveway which had deep ruts in it from winter, and mud, and made it rather annoying to drive on. My husband took 60 pictures of the damned machinery. I deleted half of them lol. Actually, about ten of those were of the cat...Sugar.
And this pretty sky picture.
Ok well off to get the other child in bed. Now that his sister is sleeping, I can risk letting him in to nap. If they go in together they won't sleep. If I put her in first and let her fall asleep there is a better chance at them napping. :)

ETA: For some odd and frustrating reason, the plying bobbin is too big for my flyer...sigh. I plyed on a regular one instead today, but now I'm upset. I don't know if the woolery will let me return it, or have some insight as to why it won't fit! I'll call them tomorrow...

2 comments:

Opal said...

Oh how cool! A plying bobbin! I bet you're going to get a lot of use out of that. :)

I love that picture of Sugar. She looks so tiny in it!

Rachel said...

Oh, that's too bad about your bobbin! Hopefully you'll be able to make it work!

 
Stitch Therapy - by Templates para novo blogger