This one is for Mel

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Who was wondering what the heck I was talking about, when I said Piddle bag. Where she lives, (Australia) piddle means pee!

Anyway, my Piddleloop bags showed up today in the mail! They are so beyond cute, a little smaller than I thought they would be, but still a perfect size. I wanted them for sock knitting, so I don't need a big bag anyway.

Here's my first one. I put in a cake of yarn to show size. It's only a half size cake, since it's a skein of Lorna's Laces. So imagine a full yarn cake would mostly fill the bag up.This one is my favorite. I adore the little piggies, and they are saying Boo. There was a little pig charm attached to the zipper on this one. It's really cute! I'll probably take it off though, I'll be afraid to break it, it's glass I think.
Then my second one. I think this print is so cute too. They called it Jacks or something. Either way I like it.
And there was a little charm on the zipper of this one too. They were from different vendors on etsy. This one was Red Panda Jewelry. The pig was from Dragon Lady Designs.
So Mel, that's what a piddle bag is lol. Anyway I look forward to using them and will probably order more...too bad their custom order page is on hold since they have over 50 orders or I'd put another in now!

3 comments:

Opal said...

I adore those bags! You're not making it any easier for me to restrain from buying ya know?

Figtree Handspinners & Weavers said...

Hattie, you made me 'piddle' my pants laughing when I read this! Your bag in no way, shape or form resembles urine or anything related to pee!!!!! It's gorgey.

Logan said...

Aww, I love the one with the pigs! It reminds me of this notebook I got in Chinatown, it has little cows on it saying "Milk is good for you!"

 
Stitch Therapy - by Templates para novo blogger